Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dreaming of the post office!


I am having a fight with my post office. Seems every time they see me now, they purposely FEEL for embellishments so they can charge me more. This card is flat as a pancake; lets see how they respond to it.

Can you believe this is really 2 scans of the same card? My scanner is crazy! It will either fade out the color, or make a totally new combination. Wonder if I could learn to use that to my advantage?

Directions :
1. Stamp sentiment and create two borders, each one 1/4 inch larger
2. Cut first background paper 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, or a size that balances the size of your chosen image. Layer once with background 1/4 inch larger
3. Create central stripe and back it with background 1/4 inch larger
4. Punch dots of various sizes and layer -- for ONCE the post office won't make me pay extra. I attached mine with scotch glue. You COULD put a brad in each which would be lovely but my post office would see that as a fat packet.

Card by cat gondek

No comments:

Post a Comment