Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring-Moony-Night

This beautifully detailed stamp is ching-chou kuik's Spring-Moony-Night. It is sold individually or as a part of Plate #22. I love the wishful look on her face, as though she is holding up a lantern waiting for her partner to come home. Next time I use this stamp, I am going to either cut the background out and use black paper or I will just color the background dark blue or black.


The image is stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers. I mounted the stamped image on printed paper, the same paper that I stamped the Thinking of You sentiment (plate #4). I used some detailed paper ribbon from K&Co across the bottom and enhanced it with bling.

Have a wonderful day!

Holley

6 comments:

  1. Holley the colours are lovely that you haved used and the skin tone is perfect. The expression on her face makes you feel for her I know what you mean about her waiting...
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of those lovely papers Holley and your coloring is awesome.
    Now you better get better and come back!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley, love your coloring on this image. The thinking of you vertical works perfect with the layout of your card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, this is so pretty!!! Love the color choices!! I hope you are feeling better!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holley, this is gorgeous! I really like how you have done the tail! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Holley! Such beautiful colors you used!! So glad you are able to create again!!

    ReplyDelete