Saturday, May 22, 2010

Inner Tender

I absolutely love the image Inner Tender from the ching-chou kuik Fantasy Art Collection. When Connie shared what she created with it here I loved it even more. However, I will admit to being a bit nervous to create and share since Connie's was so fabulous.



As you can see, I went an entirely different color direction. It was super fun to work with and a blast to color. I was concerned that the cat might not turn out well. The image makes it turn out PERFECT no matter how you color! Trust me on this one ;).

Keep sending your creations for out customer submission week on the blog. I LOVE seeing how everyone is creating and using the Sweet Pea Stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Alex!! I love how the flowers pick up your background colors and your coloring is super!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color combo Alex!! I love those flowers!1
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color choices Alex, this turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, you have done such a great job with this! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete