Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inner Tender

Today I am here to share with you a card I created using Inner Tender (ching-chou kuiks fantasy art collection sheet #13, Plate #42 at Sweet Pea Stamps.
Here is a close up of the colored image. I was so afraid to color this image because of the cat. Animals are not one of the easiest thing to color. But after I was finished I was impressed even with myself. This image is just beautiful.

Here is a side view to show the dimension.



I hope you like her!! I colored the flowers with my copics to match my paper and colored image!! Oh what you can do with copics!!


Supplies Used:


Ink: Memento in black and brown
Paper: DP- K&Company, CS American Crafts
Accessories: Prima Flowers, gold jewel bling, Nesties label dies, Organdy golde ribbon, foam tape

COPICS:
Skin: E000,E00,E50,E11,RV21,R20,E04
Hair: E50,E51,E53
Clothes: E18,E17,E19,E33, Sakura Clear Star pen
Cat: E37,E18,E35,E33,E30,E40,Y26, black Multiliner,W7,C3 (nose)

16 comments:

  1. The coloured image is fantastic!!! Good job! Hugs. Larisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring!! The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! really pretty!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Perfect ! what a beautiful card !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your cards just get better and better.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Angela i love those colours and your clouring is awesome.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is mindblowingly stunning it is a fantastic card and piece of artwork i adore every single aspect of it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Gorgeous!! I really love how you used the Copics on the flowers, too! I am going to have to try that! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning.. Love the colors that you used.. very pretty..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too was afraid to color this image but went for it anyway. Your coloring is spectacular as usual. Mine is on my blog right now.
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just breathtaking! I'll be studying this for HOURS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful. For being nervous about the cat- you certainly did it perfectly! Just stunning! Love the flowers and bling!

    ReplyDelete