Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moonlight Siren




Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful day and a wonderful week. Things are crazy busy here as usual, but I can't complain :) For my card today, I just had to ink up another new image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This one is illustrated by the fabulous ching chou kuik and is called Moonlight Siren (I made mine a "daylight" siren) :) I colored the image with copics and then added lots of Star Dust Stickles to the butterflies, her shawl, and the waves of the water. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. The design paper is by Kaisercraft (Gypsy Sisters collection). The sentiment is also from Sweet Pea Stamps. For some finishing touches I added a bow, dew drops, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?
Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Love your colors and your layout Christine! That is one of my favorite color combo's.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Connie, that color combo is superb! She is so open and inviting. Draws you right into the card. Your bows are always spot on!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way these colors flow together!!! She is just gorgeous and so is your card!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christine, I also have to agree the colors are wonderful togther! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, lovely colors. your mermaid is so soft and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project. I love the coloring you did here and the papers you selected for it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and some of my FAVORITE colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! I love that shade of pink! It's just yummy!

    ReplyDelete