Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Little Black Unicorn in White

Hi! I have to say I really love Elaine Cox's images and this one, called Little Black Unicorn had me giddy with excitement when it was previewed to the DT a while back. Then it arrived when I was getting ready to go on vacation and I wasn't able to use it right away like I wanted. I am so glad I finally got to play with it! I colored it with my Copics and added some glitter in the form of Stickles to the Unicorn body and the outside edges of the picture (after I inked them up!). The ribbon was a white silk ribbon that I colored to match using my Copics.


The Details:
Stamp: Elaine Cox's Little Black Unicorn (sheet 8, Plate 55) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Fancy Pants Celebrate, Papaya Puree Dk (Prism), White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Thatched Straw and Mango Madness, Pallete Hybrid Raspberry Fizz
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E08,E09,E18,E49
Clothes: YR04,YR07,YR09,RV25,RV29
Unicorn: B01,Y17,YR04,R81,R83,RV23,RV25
Background: YG00,YG03,YG25,Y00 w/E50 over it, YR21,YR23
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Silk Ribbon (Taylored Expressions)


I hope your day is magical!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

  1. Traci, this is fabulous, the ribbon matches exact. Your coloring is awesome, as usual, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning ... as always... I love the coloring and the sparkles... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rich jewel tones Traci! Awesome job, as usual.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so vivid the image just pops and that ribbon is just luscious!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the unicorn like this. That ribbon is to die for. Really makes the card stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Traci, this is beautiful! Love that paper and I love how you added sparkle to the unicorn. Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love love love how you did her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is beautiful. LOVE that hair and I have not tried to color silk ribbon with Copics, just grosgrain. Yours looks awesome :-). Wonderful card, absolutely gorgeous.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Traci, this is so gorgeous!!! Your coloring is always so beauitful..love the pink and orange on he unicorn!! The paper is so pretty and I love the ribbon.. it's a perfect match!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card, I can almost see the wind blowing through her hair! the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete