Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bubble Bubble




Hi everyone :) For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This particular image is illustrated by Elaine Cox and you can find it HERE. Isn't she cute? I colored the image with copics and then added Glossy Accents to the liquid in the cauldron and the bubbles (this is hard to see in the photos). Once the Glossy Accents was dry, I added some Stardust Stickles to the bubbles as well. I also added stickles to the fire. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from MME and Cosmo Cricket. I also added an orange ribbon and a double looped bow (tied with my bow easy). For some finishing touches, I added a Prima flower, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Christine

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful in a sweet and colorful way. Just lovely Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, she turned out so sweet looking. I love her face, you did a wonderful job on coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card, your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a a darling card. Perfect for a youngster!!! Just cute as heck!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background paper works wonderfully with this image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white freckles you gave her Christine! and those green bubbles are too cute!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, that paper works wonderfully with this image. She is just soooo cute and the freckles just made me go "awwwww". Great card Love it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine, your coloring of her is great and that paper looks awesome with this image!! Such a cute image and card!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little witch! I just love this collection of stamps. These are just so much fun to stamp and color!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. delightful make, love the colouring of the witch, just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, this is So adorable! I love how you have colored her, especially those sweet white dots on her cheeks! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete