Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas is finally over!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Now it's time to get back into the swing of things. I have 3 cards to share with you today and all are new images from Sweet Pea Stamps. The first 2 are from one of the newest artisit at Sweet Pea Stamps and her name is Rachel Anderson. For this 1st card I used "Angelic" by Rachel Anderson sheet#1/ Plate#95. Isn't she so adorable?? Here are the colors I used for her Hair. BV0000,BV01,BV02,BV04


For my 2nd card I used another Rachel Anderson image from the same sheet and the name of this image is Snow Fae. You have got to check out her website to see her GORGEOUS artwork, go HERE to see her work.





For my last card I used Medicine Woman by Linda Biggs sheet #3/ Plate #93.


For her skin I used E15,E13,E11 and E01.


I'm so glad you stopped by today. I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of crafting time in with Christmas finally being over with.

Oh and Sweet Pea Stamps still has a 25% sale going on so go and stock up on all your favorites. Time to spend your Christmas money!! lol!!

12 comments:

  1. your cards are all lovely! the feathers are a wonderful touch, the coloring is beautiful on the Medicine Woman. I love the blues and browns on the Snow Fae and the Angelic card is enchanting with all that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the first one Angelic took my breath away. All 3 are beautiful but my favorites are Angelic and Medicine Woman. The dark blue paper on the background panels highlights Medicine Woman perfectly. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Angela... for real? these are stunning. I like one and then oh my goodness... I like the next one and then I am in love with all 3 of them! Stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, these are beautiful! I love the Angelic, so sweet. Your coloring is so inspirational! You have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All 3 are stunning - I love the purples in the first one. Medicine Woman is definatly going on my wish list - beautiful job coloring her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are gorgeous. I love your sense for details: the gems on the ribbon, wings and feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful.

    Just like to share with you a famous quote...

    "The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven's lieutenants. " -- Shakespeare

    You can get more famous quotes at http://quotelandia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards! I really love the first one. It's such a beautiful scene. You made it look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Angela! These are so beautiful! Your coloring is perfection, and you accent your beautiful work with the perfect embellishments! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOD!!!! They are all just magnificent!!! I adore the angel on the first card. All are tantalizing!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my- these are beautiful! Do not make me pick a favorite, because I can't! That said, I am looooooooving the feathers on the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete