Friday, January 28, 2011

It's My Birthday week-----Sweet Pea Celebrations!



Through January 28th, place any size order and you can purchase 'It's My Birthday' for only $1.
One per person. Details on website.

Everyday through Jan. 28th, I will be raffling off 5 count grab bags, this is to celebrate my birthday. I will pick the winner the following day for the previous days candy. When I pick the winner, you have until Jan 31st to notify me with your address.


All orders placed from Saturday January 22nd through February 13th will be entered in a raffle for a $40 shopping spree. One lucky winner will be announced on Feb. 14th, this will be our special Valentine to you.
Good luck to you all!
Save 15% on selected 'Love' / 'Valentines' type stamps. To view these go here.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lynette! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope it'll be a fantastic day with friends, family and lots of presents of course! Thanks for sharing your birthday with us with such great giveaways! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Lynette! I hope your day is filled with magic! Thank you for all of the wonderful giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette, I think I was remiss and didn't say Happy Birthday to you before now! That was so bad of me and I apologize. Happy birthday!!! I hope it's a wonderful one.

    I just got done dealing with two days of no power in my house, but now that the electricity is back, I hope to use my Sweet Pea stamps some more. Can't wait for my latest order to get here, either!

    ReplyDelete