Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow Fae

Today I want to show you a card I created with Snow Fae, one of the fabulous and magical stamps of the Rachel Andersons Collection. You can find it on plate 95. It comes together with three other lovely designs, or is available as single stamp as well.

This lovely fairy goes very well with the very cold and icy weather we have over here. We haven't see the sun since days, but this sweet Snow Fae haves such a warm and light charisma, although surrounded by cold snow.



supplies I used;

Distress Ink on 300 gram watercolor paper
cardstock and iridescent white paper by Artoz (local company)
designer paper by Rico Design
Spellbinders
punch by Martha Stewart
paper flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima
pins by Whiff of Joy
ribbon, lace and beads from my stash
The sentiment is cut out of a sheet of designer paper

Don't miss to go over the Sweet Pea Stamps to see all the great new images, you'll love them!
Have a wonderful day everyone. And thank you for your visit!

Hugs, Karina

10 comments:

  1. Exquisite Karina! I love how you did the lace and those net flowers. So lovely together.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, I love it! I love everything about it. All the embellishments are gorgeous and your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your coloring is awesome and I love all the embellishments. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Karina. Your card's layout is beautiful and I love the flowers you picked for it. The embellishments are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Karina. Beautiful in the blues and all the additions are truly that, not detracting from the beauty of the image and your coloring one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply gorgeous. I love all of the embellishments you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so stunning Karina!! I love the colours, the flowers...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karina, This is irreproachable!! Everything is marvelous!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what a fantastic piece! everything is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katrina, this is absolutely stunning. I love the blue and all your details. What a piece of art.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete