Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ching Chou Kuik's Come Softly

Once upon a time... not really that long ago... I found Sweet Pea Stamps...and the obsession began!
This gorgeous image is among the first stamps that I bought and I ask you...how could you NOT be smitten?
I made this card a while ago... but the image is still a favorite...(ok they all are!) but I did really enjoy creating it and I really wanted to share this with you all...and now to ask you a question...
What was your favorite or first Sweet Pea Stamp that REALLY got you hooked?
It is easy enough to do after seeing all of the gorgeous stamps and the ones that are always being added!

So... thanks for popping in and I look forward to hearing which images started your addiction...

13 comments:

  1. .Ohh..Dawn, what a lovely card. You did a wonderful job with coloring!
    ..she is brilliant, and love the colours you've chosen for her. The red hair, and all the glitter..I LOVe it!! Beautiful butterflies, and great shadows!!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. .."Field of Poppies" started my addiction♥!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this is gorgeous Dawn. I love how you have coloured the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing hair Dawn! I was first attracted by those cute Gumdrop Gang figures but ching-chou kuik are the stamps that began my addiction.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! These colors are fabulous and the swirls on the card match the feel of the swirls in her hair. I am loving this, a LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, this one is definitely one of my top 10 favorites. It's the eyes I think. I love how you colored her, especially her eye make-up and that gorgeous red hair. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO beautiful and what a gorgeous image, LOVE your coloring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawen, I love it. What striking colors. You did a fabulous job on this

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when you made this card. I love the bright colors you used and I love the way you colored the butterfly. I don't think it was just one image that got me hooked it was all 4 or 5 of ching-chou's first sheets. One of my all time favorties is Purple Woods, but I love them all.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I love the glittering effects! :)
    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely work, the warm colors are great and I love the moth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the swirls and butterflies. They look like they flew off the image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just purchased several of Rebecca Sinz's fantasy/fairy stamps because I thought 'The Ghost' would be perfect for my daughter's birthday as she is a gamer and this stamp will go perfectly with the avatars she likes to use! But I bought several more because I love her designs! Sooo glad she chose to make them into rubberstamps....but to be honest I saw so many other designers....there goes my budget again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete