Friday, August 26, 2011

Tad Batty

Here's a totally awesome stamp from Sweet Pea artist Terra Bidlespacher called Tad Batty! She's just super cute. After the Halloween card that I made last week and all the new Halloween theme stamps I have been seeing (and ordered of course!!) I am already in the Halloween stamping mood! SUPER in the Halloween card mood. I pulled out this wonderful stamp and had to make a card. This stamp comes on Plate #155 with other Halloween theme items and even includes the wonderful saying I used on this card!


I also used some nice printed and glittery paper as well as some of the beautiful lace that I got while in Turkey. There's some fun brads, some Prima flowers and a little bling. All the great things that a card needs.


Right now this cute stamp is on sale, so check it out on the Sweet Pea website.


Cheers all! Holley

7 comments:

  1. oh how cute Holley...... and that lace is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect. (ok, I'm jealous :-).... but then I'm not very good at adding lace/ribbon and making it look good)
    Love the way you incorporate lace/ribbon on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Holley! I am drooling over that lovely lace you used.
    You did an amazing job with the coloring also.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley! Love the colors and have to agree that the lace is fabulous! GREAT addition and really sets of the image above it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, she turned out adorable, such a cute card. I love the dangles haning from the bottom. Colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty Holley. Love your card. The colours look so great together and yes.. I also love the lace you used. This looks so great. Love lace on my cards as well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holley, I love this image of Terra's and I love the colors you used and that lace is GORGEOUS. BEAUTIFUL Holley.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect Halloween card Holley! I love the lace down the bottom it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete