Monday, December 19, 2011

Anna Marine's Veil

Today it's my turn to share some inspiration with you from the brilliant artist ANNA MARINE.




I have used Anna Marine's Veil available as a single stamp or as part of a set of four Plate #196 Sheet 5.


If you like this image remember to pop over to SWEETPEA STAMPS and check out the others on the stamp plate or check out the new releases.

If you would like more information on items etc used to create this card check out my blog here.

Remember to check back regularly and check whats going on - new inspiration added daily.

Best wishes,  Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Sharon! I love those reds and golds together, they make it so rich-looking.
    Wonderful job with the flowers also.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flourishes and the flowers, and the image is very pretty. It looks good with all the layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS work, and a BEAUTIFUL image! Love everything about it.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sharon. The frame you made around the card looks so grat. And I also love that you decorated the inside.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Sharon. I love the paper you chose to go with this image and your wonderful coloring. The dots you added to surround the image add perfect eye catching bling to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon... Your card is so beautiful!!! I love the color combo that you have used!!! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon this is sooo pretty. Your color choices are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Sharon, love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, this is gorgeous. I love the colors you used on her and you paper and embellishment choices. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to come full of love and joy.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete