Sunday, January 22, 2012

Family Portrait

Hi dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers like I am. Today I want to show you a card I made with the gorgeous image Steampunk Doll Fairy by our fabulous artist Meredith Dillman. She is available together with another amazing image on Plate # 87


Here is a close up of the image, I coloured it with Copics. The papers I used are from my stash. I had it already quite some time unused. I thought it is the perfect one to this image. 


Don't miss our Valentine Sale going on right now! So many gorgeous stamps for a nice prize! Take a look at it, you don't want to miss it.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your rendition of this great image Karina!! Especially like the total distressing of that frame! Great work.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Nice colors and coloring.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karina, this is BEAUTIFUL! That paper makes the perfect background. Want to be scared? I know what it is and still have several sheets and the rest of the collection as well myself ;)
    love the way you fussy cut her and put her in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring on this is stunning. Beautifully put together and love the design setting the image in a frame.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really beautiful. Love how you have coloured this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, your coloring and layout on this card is amazing. I love how it really looks just like a portrait (or a painting). Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card, it does make a great portrait look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Tonniece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karina, this is gorgeous, the green you used on her eyes is beautiful. Love the paper you used for the background

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karina, this is GORGEOUS. You did and outstanding job on this. I love the distressed frame and your paper you used blends so perfectly. Oh and she is colored stunningly.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete