Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pale Moon

Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine and enjoy spring as much as we do here in Switzerland. Today I want to show you a card I made with one of the newest images from ching-chou kuik's. It is 'Pale Moon' and I love it, as the most images of ching-chou. It is available on plate # 199 together with three other gorgeous images, and as a single stamp as well. 


I coloured her with Distress Inks and added some accents with white acrylic paint. The papers I used is from Glitz Design. Here's a close up of the image.


Right now there are some special offers and Sales at Sweet Pea Stamps. So go to check them, you don't want to miss it!

Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

6 comments:

  1. WOW, love your coloring on this one. The yellow of the hair and that shade of blue are just perfect together. That lace and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina this is lovely. Love your painting/colouring with the distressing inks. I love the affect of the inks - they give more depth than watercolours.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work, love it! everything is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karina, oh my goodness, this is so stunning. I LOVE the way you colored her and the background of the image is awesome. I love that Glitz paper I just used it yesterday.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karina- WOW! The way you color with distress inks blows me away. This is just STUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karina, LOVe the colors and the coloring of her face is gorgeous. You did a fabulous job with this image

    ReplyDelete