Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Holley's Blog candy

It's celebration time here at Sweet Pea stamps and today Holley's Blog is announcing that to drop by and some candy! This wonderful 3 year anniversary is also coinciding with me and my hubby's anniversary which is this weekend. With that in mind, I had to use this gorgeous stamp to make an Ooo La La card to make him smile. The bottom is covered is lucious lace with roses embedded in it.

This stamp is from artist Anna Marines Collection and is called Violet (Plate #186). Wouldn't this make a pretty anniversary card? I will also say there's 10 bling in black, that's for the 10 years that we have been married. Here's one more subtle thing about this card that no one else would get but me and him, the eyes on this woman are actually two shades of grey. They are small, so you don't see it well here, but my husband's eyes are a faint blueish grey shade. I always think of him when I do grey eyes.

Here's a close-up of that gorgeous lace. I love it that the lace on her outfit has roses too. I could so imagine this lace being on her outfit.

Hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you will celebrate with Sweet Pea for their 3 years of wonderful stamp making!! Please drop by Holley's Blog , http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/ and sign up by leaving a comment on the posting with this Sweet Pea card, which will be posted Wed, the 25th, signups will be taken all week and I will announce my blog candy winners next Wed, May 2nd!

Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Holley! I love the lace and roses you used. It all goes together perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look with the black lace and roses Holley! Perfect combo.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Holley - this is a beautiful image - love it.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful, Holley. I love your colour choice and the lace is just perfect for it.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Holley, I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black lace and roses are so gorgeous. I love the way you colored this image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete