Monday, May 21, 2012

Connie-Beautiful View

Today I am sharing with you a card I made from 
ching-chou kuik's
"The Dragonfly"
This is an exceptionally beautiful
set with a gorgeous image and a lovely verse.
I chose to use only the verse
and paired it with an embossing folder by Sizzix
and a floral die by Magnolia.
I colored the embossing lightly
with Copic markers.
Rounding the corners and adhering
onto green and white cardstock
was all this CAS card needed.

You can find this lovely
mini-plate by clicking


Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

8 comments:

  1. Clean and Simple and very elegant. I love the flower you added

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope daft am I Connie - I've study this card really hard trying to find a dragonfly somewhere on the project.
    It was only when I looked for the stamp and re-read what you said that I got! It's a lovely verse and I love those die cuts.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, so soft and soothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea, Connie. I love your clean and simple style. Looks very elegant and the sentiment is perfect with the pretty flower and the birdie you added.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is so pretty, I love the flower. This sentiment works wonderfully with your card. Love the little bird, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONNIE!!! I absolutely LOVE this! So simple feeling, but I know it is not. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you just used the sentiment and let the die cuts are beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete