Friday, June 22, 2012

Such cute fairies from Elisabeth Bell

Here's a wonderful Sweet Pea image from artist Elisabeth Bell called Twinkle Toes Crocus.  She's just delightful.  I added some wonderful shimmer to her wings and her scarf using stickles and double layered her on cardstock before putting her on a Bazzill Swiss 6x6" card front. 
I topped off the card with some gorgeous ribbon from Prima and some pen work with my Souffle.  Here's a slight enlargement of the stamped image.  Can't you always tell when the image comes from Elisabeth Bell?


Here's another wonderful Elisabeth Bell image.  I added a perfect little sentiment to go with this wonderful card,  "All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today."  I love this adorable little fairy girl holding a beautiful flower.  I stickled up her wings to give her some bling.    She's definitely going to be gorgeous blooming flower of tomorrow.  This adorable stamp is called Gum Nut Fairy.
To create this card I used a 6x12" sheet of printed cardstock and trimmed the end of a sheet, I added a gorgeous punched border at the bottom along with a torn edge of black paper to the base.  The white paper you see at the bottom is the inside (i.e. the backside of the folded card).    The three layers of paper on the front give the card a rich layered look.

Check out all of Elisabeth Bell's adorable images at the Sweet Pea store.  They make the dearest cards.

7 comments:

  1. These are both lovely Holley, but I love the deep richness of the green very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Holley! The green has a unique shape that is really different and my fave color of course, but the red caught my eye for its layers and the color combo.
    Both are excellent!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are adorable, I love the red in the gum nut fairy. Beautiful work, Holley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and stamps Holley.
    Great job.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holley these are so beautiful. I love all the sparkle on their wings and your layouts looks great. Oh and great color choices too.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of them are so lovely, Holley. I love your choice of colours and the layouts you used for your cards.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete