Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Connie-Butterfly Yuki

Today I played with one of Conie Fong's fabulous images titled
"Yuki"
You can find all of Conie's stamps at
I've had her colored up for some time but my real inspiration was cleaning my craft room and finding an unused designer paper pack by DCWV named "Far East"
I have used a Spellbinder shape with some
subtle Copic airbrushing and
a Cheery Lynn Designs die called
"Lace Faerie Queen"
Several gems by Studio G and it looked good to me.

Below is a close-up of that butterfly:

I hope it looks good to you!
Connie

8 comments:

  1. ooo- this is GORGEOUS! Beautiful work Connie. I really love the way you colored her hair, that is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is absolutely lovely, love the colors, she turned out so precious. Love the big butterfly on the corner, sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Connie! Love the colours and the papers you chose for it. The big butterfly is a wonderful addition to your creation.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stun-ning Connie. Beautiful design and colours. Love everything about it.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring, and that butterfly is so sweet. I have it to! =)
    Hugs Milo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just delightful. What an adorable image with wonderful coloring and sweet butterflies. Great work Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card Connie! love it, really gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Connie. The paper is perfect and that butterfly die is gorgeous.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete