Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Karen Middleton's Dream Angel

This is another gorgeous new release from Karen Middleton titled Dream Angel.  I wanted to use some pink boa feathers at first but couldn't find any so I took a different route.





The paper is Prima I believe, the heart is a wooden one from Kaisercraft - I covered it with a Viva Pearl pen,, then added some pearls along the side of the background paper. The flowers are Prima too. It has such a regal feel to it I thought a shield from Tattered Angels would be a nice addition also.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Jennifer! I like your choice of colors and how you fussy cut this image and displayed it.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing, Jennifer. Love the soft colours you used. And the wooden heart is a wonderful additon.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty! What a great idea to cover the heart. It is gorgeous in pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty jennifer, love the background and the heart...goes perfectly with this image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty stamp and the paper you chose is beautfiul. I love that heart in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the colors. They are perfect
    Hugs Milo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring, the face looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete