Saturday, January 26, 2013

SWEETPEA DT INSPIRATION


Today I am sharing a card front made using Karen Middleton's Rag Dolls collection called  LITTLE DAISY. (This stamp is also available as a plate of four stamps, Sheet 2, Plate 114.  I have to admit that the card I had planned to make was one using the gorgeous new Mermaid stamps from Elisabeth Bell but I just couldn't find any papers I liked to make the card having coloured the image first.  May be that will be next week's post!




Back to this project I coloured the image with Watercolouring pencils and used stickles glitter glue to highlight the wings and daisy.  I have just made the card front as I am thinking of making into a Trinket box and hadn't got any heavy duty cardboard to make the box.  So will show the finished box and a future posting.




The papers were from Bo Bunny probably an old collection as I found them buried in the back of a cupboard.




Check out my blog here for more details.



Best wishes,

10 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Sharon and very nice coloring. The flowers and paper go together quite well, as if they were made with each other in mind!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pretty colour scheme you've used on this sweet image and the vintagey floral feel of the whole card, with that delicious paper and all the blooms and pearl flourishes, is just perfect!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon... So sweet. I love this image and you colored her in fantastically. The background looks perfect with this image. Amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love this image. What a beautiful job you did with it. The papers goes so well here and pearls making this card very special.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Sharon!
    Love your coloring and the papers are adorable. And all those details: LOVE THEM!!

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how you use Pearl swirls and the frame. All flowers are lovely and the butterflies is perfect! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. To see your gorgeous card makes me even more looking forward to spring time, Sharon. Love your colourful creation with all the beautiful flowers and other embellishments.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work Sharon. I could get lots looking at all your embellishing, but then I see your coloring and it's top notch. Wonderful card. Just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used this paper. Can't wait to see the finished box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, this is wonderful. I love the brightness of everything together. So spring feeling and happy!

    ReplyDelete