Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Surfer Boy

 Hello. Today i have a cute card for Boys. I don't make too many Boys cards, so it's a challenge for me. This cute little fellow "Surfer boy" by Karen Middleton and you can find hem in digital image or Rubber stamp at Sweet Pea Stamps. I colored image with mix of Prisma Pencils and Copic. I distressed edges and inked background. I used Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to make a waves looks like a Water. To embellish my card i used Ribbon, Gems and i added Sentiment from my clear stamp Birthday Party collections. Under sentiment i added Die Cut border, it's looks to me like a wave. Very simple card.
I hope you all having fantastic Day.
Hugs Nataliya.

11 comments:

  1. This is so cool Nat! I love the little surfer and your amazing coloring!! Great patterned papers too, perfect boycard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this card is sooo cool, Nat! Love the splash and how you've teared the papers around the image - such a great "surferlook" into the card! ;)

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the torn edges on this Nat! The various blues add to the "surf scene."
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, this is such a fun card! I love the colors, love the waves. You did an awesome job on this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Boys card Nat - love all your detail.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous boys card, Nat! Love all the blues and how you added glossy accents to the waves.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, fantastic card - love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute and I love the shimmer that shows due to the sparkle. The papers you chose are lovely. Nice work Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute and I love the shimmer that shows due to the sparkle. The papers you chose are lovely. Nice work Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool and cute in the same card. Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cool and funky card - perfect for a boy! Love how you've coloured the image and the glossy, watery effect on the waves!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete