Thursday, March 28, 2013

Connie-Tummy Time


Do you think by working with spring stamps and colors that I can hurry winter out of here?
I am doing my best trying at least!

This cute stamp is by Elisabeth Bell titled
"Tummy Time" and you can find her over at
Supplies used:
Sweet Pea Stamps
SB die "Big Scallop Ovals"
embossing folder by Crafts-Too "Daisy & Swirl"
Copics/airbrushing
flowers:  Hero Arts
button by Dress It Up
white Enamel Accents by Ranger
corner rounder

Thanks for checking in!
Connie

8 comments:

  1. Just lovely, and your flower are beautiful.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful, I love your coloring and the pastels with this image. So adorable, just like all of E Bells images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I do hope so - I am DONE with snow now! :lol:

    I love this pretty, spring-like card. Such gorgeous colours and that image is so adorable. :) The embossing is just perfect too.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cheery Connie, this tunred out adorable and I love your flower. Very sweet looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Connie, I almost missed this beauty!!
    This card is just adorable, love the yellow bright and sunny papers! ;)
    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweetie, Connie! Love the embossed background and flower is a perfect accent.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete