Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Inspirations With Nataliya

Today is my day to post at Sweet Pea Stamps. Also we have a new Artist Enys Guerrero, that i love images to color. This gorgeous stamp call "Tauro" and you can find it HERE.
I used distress ink pads to color, and blue and pink is my fave combo. Also i added silver paint dots .

All layers i stitched and added 3D sentiment.

Then i made a bow and used hail polish to make my gem sparkle

I hope you like it.
Thanks for your comments.
Nataliya

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so elegant... love the way you are coloring with the distress inks! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo gorgeous. Love your coloring, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, your card is so beautiful! Fab coloring!! Well done! Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring on this card Nataliya. I love the hair and her makeup. Gorgeous work. Cheers Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring and colour scheme Natalia, :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! So elegant! Lovely coloring! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete