Thursday, May 29, 2014

Featured Artist Week - Rebecca Sinz with Suzanne

Hi, today I would like to share this fabulous image by Rebecca Sinz.

FORGET ME NOT and you can purchase in rubber stamp and digi.

I really enjoyed colouring her, well actually I love colouring any image from SweetPea Stamps lol.

Here she is, what do you think??


I have coloured her with my Copics, cardstock is Bazzill, DP from Kaisercraft, paper doily, butterfly punch, liquid pearls, the Forget Ne Not flowers are created from a punch, Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays, yellow Bazzill cardstock and black Pearl Pen. Lace and braid from stash.

I hope I have inspired you, thanks so much for joining me today.

Hugz Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love how you did her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. I love how you coordinated the flowers in her hair with the flowers on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Suzanne, you digi colouring is stunning, the hair and lips especially, she looks so vibrant and radiating - just beautiful Big hugs Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring and I love how it matches the flowers. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning! Love your coloring on this beautiful digi!
    Hugs Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. Appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So beautiful, The butterflies are perfect at the white background, and the flowers in her hair is beautiful! Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is stunning, Suzanne. And your hand made flowers are the perfect compliment. Great job! I love everything about it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete