Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Karen Middleton's Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon mouse... by Ria


Ohh are you all exited for tomorrow, for me it always is like the night before your birthday when I was a kid. So exiting all the noise and the fireworks and the friends coming over to celebrate the old year and having fun starting the new year. So I wanted a happy card to close 2014 here on Sweet Pea Stamps and choose Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon mouse by Karen Middleton to create a happy card in my favourite colours.
I coloured the mouse with the Brown Grey family Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced with Prisma's 90% warm grey pencil. The earskin is done with Copics E11, Ribbon is done with Stylefile 416-428 markers and white dots are made with the Molotow marker.



Well I am wishing you all a wonderfull new year and most of all lots of health and please be SAFE in whatever you do tomorrow :) and hope to see you all again in 2015...
hugss Ria

4 comments: