Monday, November 16, 2015

Jane presents Lucy by Sandra Caldwell


Morning folks, hope you are having a great day so far :) :) Today I am sharing a card I have made using Lucy by Sandra Caldwell.  I first coloured the image with Polychromos and Promarkers.


Next I decided to go with dotty paper hahahaha, well this lovely lady does look rather dotty to me. To some of the red and white dotty paper I coloured the white spots black, me in a dotty spotty mood rather liked the idea of creating two design papers from one and the colours matched up perfectly lol.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp I have which I stamped onto one of my spotty dotty mounts and then mounted this on black, three black gems.  The other two mounts were made with my two variations of the paper.  I had the perfect ribbon to go with this card for my bow and also used along with the paper to finish off the inside of the card.

I wanted this to be a belated birthday card so hand wrote an apology sentiment - Sorry I forgot which I think ties in super well with the rubber stamped sentiment.

 Ingredients :-
  • Image -  Lucy by Sandra Caldwell
  • Colouring medium - Polychromos and Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinders-Grand Labels 1 
  • From my stash - ribbon and gems



1 comment:

  1. Cute as can be! Beautiful coloring, and fun layout! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete